Monday 28 April 2008

Thank you to Vanessa and Noleen

Look what a surprise I got in the post on Saturday, when I came home from a long hard day at dance. All these goodies and the beautiful card were from Noleen, I was so chuffed, a big thank you Noleen, I don't know what to use first, the lovely papers or the stamps images or the flowers etc etc so much stuff, lucky girl aren't I. And another lovely surprise.



This beautiful card was given to my Mandy by Vanessa, she was really pleased, and she thought Vanessa had put the cat on just because she's wants a kitten for her birthday. Put a big smile on a little face, thank you Vanessa.

5 comments:

My Paper World said...

Wow! Lucky you! Your goodies look great!

Jolanda said...

I guess you danced around the room!
Such a great gift!

Your cards look terrific!

Lauren said...

Lucky lady - great treats!

nessy said...

ooh lovely goodies , you lucky girl!!
glad mandy liked her card , so glad she`s up and running again!!
vanessa xx

jo said...

wow lucky you, jox