Monday 28 April 2008

Niece's and sister in laws cards

So today is another busy day for me, but I'm hoping to nip to the craft shop for just some card lol. I wonder what else might fall in the basket. I need to do a card for one of the children at work and also my work mate has asked me to do a christening acceptance card for her. So that's me sorted for the day, hope you all get done what's on your to do lists, if anyone finishes early, do you fancy giving me a hand. I could do with someone making me lasagne for tea. I'll do the white sauce if you could do the mince I'll be chuffed thanks happy crafting hugs x Vicki x This is the other card I did yesterday and this one is to go with the Tilda basket of love card. So again I wanted one to be different. For this I used Paper and stamp that Vanessa gave me. Image painted with watercolours, then added wording with Quickutz Moxie alphabet.



I've done this card for my sister in law, it's to go with the Tilda blue card I did. So I wanted it to be very different. Must admit the 2 together look ok. For this card I used Paper mania double sided card for the coloured card, then added Penny Black stamped image painted in watercolours then added wording from Papermania rubons.

3 comments:

nessy said...

not just one but two stunning cards today!! great to see the images and paper being used!!!
so love the colours you have chosen!!
your niece and sister-in-law are going to love them!!
hugs ,vanessa xx

Anita Knits said...

Love your cousin card, colours are great. Cat card is rather cute, but then I am partial to cats.

CraftyC said...

All of your cards are great, love them!!
Clairexx