Sunday 27 April 2008



Hello all, well I wasn't around yesterday as it was another full day at dance, trying to get all the costumes sorted. Well I'm nearly there, only another 18 kids to catch and pin down for costumes fittings. But now costume lists have gone out and I'm now have Mums ringing me for info. All very well, but it's all written down lol. But not long until July now, and it will be over, and I won't know what to do with my free time, ooooo I've just remembered, I'm into cards lol.

So another quick card which I've done for my niece, who will be 22 at beginning of May. But she's away so need to pop the card over today. I used paper that I've had for years, added the tilda with basket of heart for the loads of love in a basket theme. Then printed wording on computer and finally added a couple of purple buttons with green elastic. Off to try and get another card done for her from the girls, Have a good day everyone, hope you haven't got thunder and lightening like us. hugs Vicki x

5 comments:

Sue said...

What a fab card, your niece will love it xx

My Paper World said...

Love your cute Tilda card! the colours are really pretty!

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card, I love how you have coloured Tilda

nessy said...

another lovely bright card!!! what a fab image and the papers are so pretty!!
your niece will love it!!
vanessa xx

Lauren said...

These are just super cute - love the kitty images you have been using!