Thursday 1 May 2008

Ismak challenge 17

Hello all, well another week nearly over, where does the time go. Mandy has the day off because her school is a Polling Station, so she's taking it easy, well that's what she said lol. This afternoon we're off to the hospital, not sure what they will say hopefully we'll get the inhalers sorted, had forgotten how poorly she could get with her asthma, since her doctor put the inhalers up. So really not sure if they will put her back up, of weather they will say it was just one of those things. I'll let you know tomorrow. So I'm off to sort a wedding card, for one of the girls at work. Have a good day hugs Vicki oxo's

For this card I used the Ismaki Challenge 17 http://ismaki.wordpress.com/ Lovely new layout, although I didn't do one part. To be honest I didn't see it the first time I look at the sketch. So I will do another card with the full layout. For this card I used Papercraft Inspritations papers, Added white paper printed on the computer, then painted Tilda with watercolour paints. Then added 3 shells on blue elastic. (shells from ELC). Another great fun sketch, so now to do again but with extra bit I missed out lol.

4 comments:

nessy said...

wow!!! what a card!! this is gorgeous!! love the papers!! just right with the tilda image!!
hope all goes well today at the hospital!!
vanessa xx
ps you know my layouts are copyright!! LOL

Sandy said...

Oh wow this is supercute. Absolutely lovely.

My Paper World said...

Awww! so cute! and the hanging shells look really pretty!

Jacqueline van der Sar - Crejakaarten said...

Lovely card, sweet colors. Like the shells!