Tuesday 20 May 2008

Blogger Friday Sketch

Well hello everyone, I've been so busy with costumes, I haven't had time to craft. But I had to get some done for work. I found this new challenge http://fridaysketchersblog.blogspot.com/ as you can see I enjoyed it so much I did 3 cards. 2 for the kids at work and another one for Christmas. Again sorry I haven't been around a lot I will try to get round to see all your wonderful blogs soon. I'm really missing seeing all your beautiful cards. So keep up the good work, so I have loads to see once I'm back. hugs vicki oxo's




For these card I used Papercraft Inspirations paper. And paper from QVC TSV. All images are painted with watercolour paints. Then I added Flower from Noleen, punched out balloons, and finally star gems.

10 comments:

Jacqueline van der Sar - Crejakaarten said...

Wow!! How great that the FS inspired you to make 3!! The look all great. For me the PB is the best, love the spring colors. Thanks for joining in!

Sandy said...

Oh wow they are gorgeous. Amazing cards.

Anita Knits said...

Those papers from the QVC TSV are gorgeous. Weren't they a great buy. Love the cards, the christmas one is so cute. Anita
PS. How are the costumes coming along? Don't forget to post some pictures.

Noleen said...

Lovely cards xx Noleen

Agnes van Hensbergen - agnesstampcards said...

Lovely card ,the PB colors are beautiful lovley paper.

Unknown said...

all cards are really fantastic and so fabulous. very pretty.
thank you for your participation to my sketch at friday sketchers.

Til said...

LOVE the way your cards turned out! Great job!

nessy said...

wow ,no cards for ages ,then three!! fab cards, great layouts on the sketch ~ they are lovely papers!! great buy!!
vanessa xx

Anonymous said...

Super cards, you have been busy - glad you liked the sketch and thanks for joining in. Carole :o)

Andrea, said...

Fabulous cards, the images you have used are so cute. Hope you have a good Bank Holiday weekend and manage to get some crafting time