Friday 9 May 2008

2 I made earlier

OOooo what a day yesterday, so hectic. The weather was beautiful and I think everyone I saw was in a good mood. Even my big big boss who popped into the kitchen to see us.
I've found a kitten for July, I'm so excited because we're going to see it tonight (don't know the sex yet). Mandy doesn't know anything about it yet. I'm going to surprise her tonight. I was soooo tempted to tell her last night, as she had another bad attack. And she looked so poorly, but hopefully the new inhalers will kick in soon and she'll be more managed. So tomorrow I hopefully will be posting photos of our new kitten. It's only a week old, so might not take any photos if it will upset Mum or babies. Well this morning I'm going to be making costumes, so no cards for me today or tomorrow. I hope where ever you are the sun is shinning on you and you all have a fab day doing all the things you enjoy hugs for now Vicki oxo's This card was done for Vanessa, just to say hi and what a good friend she is. I sent it to her with some card which I'm hoping will be good for HER watercolouring. The layout is the My paper world challenge http://mypaperworld.blogspot.com/ I've got one of these layouts on my blog already, done for a boy. But this one was done first, but I couldn't post before Vanessa got it lol. For this card I used Papermania Raspberry champagne papers, some pearl pink card. Then I added some stamped corners and little saying. The tilda is painted with watercolour paints and finally I added Quickutz love heart sweets.

I did this card for Noleen, as a little thank-you for the lovely goodies she sent me. For this I used a c6 card then added the square with the image on to the top. For the papers I used were from papercraft inspirations. The image is painted with watercolour paints and finally adding a white ribbon and the little saying was also from papercraft inspirations.

5 comments:

nessy said...

just to say the biggest thankyou for my card and goodies!! (on my blog this morning) ~you really are the bestest friend!!!
both these cards are stunning!! those papers are so fantastic!!
hope mandy enjoys her surprise tonight!!
bigest hugs , vanessa xx

Anita Knits said...

Great cards vicki, and yesterdays love that image. Anita

Noleen said...

Great news about the kitty, im sure it will be a great suprise!!!!!And thanks again for my lovely card and goodies...Noleen xx

Jo said...

Two fabulous cards! I love the PB image in the second one!

My Paper World said...

They are both adorable Vicki!
I love the cute love hearts!
Thanks so much for making another gorgeous card using the sketch!
Cna't wait to see the pics of your new kitty!
Nicola xx