Monday 17 March 2008

One I made earier


Well good morning, here goes for my daily blog. I'm afraid I didn't get chance to make any cards yesterday. Think I used all my time trying to get blog up and running. But I made this card on Saturday, so hopefully that's ok. I made it for my sister. Now I have to tell you what I used Papermania Pink Flush and the other paper is in the same range, but sorry don't know the name. I printed off the wording and mounted them on pink card. The magnolia stamped imaged is one I brought off ebay (I can't stamp for toffee, so buy my images). Which I painted myself. Then to finish it off I just rounded off the corners. I did a matching envelope.
Today I have a list of cards to get on with so hopefully after doing my weekly shop online I will be able to start before going to work, then home to finish. Have a brill day everyone, hope you all get time to craft. xx

2 comments:

nessy said...

oh vicki ,love this card - gorgeous use of colours and ofcause cute tilda!!
welcome to your second day -not too scary was it???
have a fun day crafting , big hugs vanessa xx

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card, love the papers and your colouring is fab