Monday 17 March 2008

Birthday card for Simon


Two posts in one day, think I'm on a roll . I've done this card for a good friend. I've done in in Pompey (our local fc) blues. Don't think he'll notice I done it with his team in mind, but if I'd done it in Southampton Colours he would have been miffed lol. The background paper is Sweet Summer Stitched (Bo-bunny press). The I've used Papermania card in light blue, turquoise, black and white. I put Papermania buttons on Ribbon that I got off the shoulder hang ups from my daughter's new dress. I'm never a one to waste a thing ha ha. I did the Happy Birthday background paper on the computer and printed it off. Then added saying with Quickutz Lemonade alphabet and a Quickutz football. Then it was a quick cut of matching paper for the envelope and that's that.
Off to do somemore cards. And to take a picture of all the stamped images that Vanessa sent me. I'll post the picture tomorrow, take care everyone, have a good rest of the day bye xx

8 comments:

Andrea, said...

Great card, I love the sentiment

jo said...

great card,love the lay out,thanks for kind words on my blog huggs jo x

Catherine said...

very cute and love how you decorate a simple envelope...very pretty!

miss_nickers said...

Very nice card mum ... Uncle Simon will love it!

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

Deb said...

Fantastic card, I love this for a footie mad man, got one of those myself! The sentiment is great and love the envelope!

nessy said...

another fab card!!! you are the quickutz girl!! sure simon will love the card -portsmouth are doing well -should have done it southampton colours(just to see his face!!)
vanessa xx

Alhambra Club said...

What a wonderful card, thanks for stopping by enabled me to find your blog, it is great, will be stopping by often.

Kari said...

Great card! I love the envelope too! Congrats on your new blog!!!