I've been tagged
I've been tagged by Noleen http://noodlesoflove.blogspot.com/ The rules of the game are:. Link to the person who tagged you and post the rules on your blog. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog, we all want to know them. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blogs.
1. From the age of 9 I was brought up by my wonderful 64 year old Dad, best years of my life.
2. Spent 51 1/2 hours in labour with my second and last child!!!!!!!!
3. When I was about 11, my Dad brought me a handknitted striped polo neck jumper. Which had a bright red collar and ribs. I hated it, but wore it cos Dad loved it.
4. I'm tonedeaf (really I've had tests) and don't know my left from right. Which wasn't really any good when I tried tap dancing lessons at 36 ha ha
5. I used to hate my husband when we were 14/15 and he dated my best mate. After 2 years of not seeing each other we got engaged when I was 17, married at 19, first child at 23, second at 30. And still going strong.
6. I love singing, (but remember I'm tonedeaf) and I sing along to everything, even if I don't know the words I just make them up lol. OOOOO and love people in cars watching me singing along to the radio. They always laugh!
7. The reason my blog is called Jus Cos Cards is it was something my darling Dad always said to me. It means Jus cos I Love you. So it's in memory of Jack Slack!
Sorry could only tag 6 people, haven't been round long enough for more people to know me saddo lol. I'm tagging -
Vanessa - http://noodlesoflove.blogspot.com/, Andrea http://andreabrownjohn.blogspot.com/,
Deb http://countrylovincardmaker.blogspot.com/, Jo http://fairymadjojo.blogspot.com/, Natalie http://nattykcards.blogspot.com/ and Anita http://anitacrafts.blogspot.com/
have fun Vicki May x
Sunday, 23 March 2008
I've been tagged