Monday 28 July 2008

Cup cake challenge 26




Good afternoon everyone, thanks for popping by on the beautiful warm sunny day. Doesn't it make you feel good when the sun is shinning and you have no work. We've finally come to the end of are manic time. End of July always madness here, what with school things going on. Then the 2 girls and the birthdays and of course our Anniversary. So now I'm hoping to settle down and do crafting everyday. My plan is to get ahead with all my birthday cards. Was thinking I'll work on the next months cards. With school this will be handy as will cover the holidays without rushing. So that the plan. Also in the school holidays I plan to make my best friend a scrapbook for her 4oth birthday present, so anyone with some helpful sites I welcome any help. Vanessa has already given some address so thanks Vanessa.


These 2 cards for the Cup cake challenge 26 http://www.tayloredexpressions.blogspot.com/ A great sketch and I enjoyed doing 2 different cards with it. Both cards have used papers from my stash, which I'm trying to make smaller lol (so many papers I have) For the Christmas card I've used Edwin with his sack painted with watercolours. Added Quickutz phases and then added 3 gems. For the birthday card I've used this cute dog image that Linda gave me, then added 3 buttons with ribbons and finally adding Best Birthday Wishes.

4 comments:

Annie said...

great plan to get ahead with the birthday cards, and christmas ones too I see! annie x

paylin said...

This is a lovely card, those colour are great and I love your stamp for the challenge. thanks for your comments on my blog.

Have a great day
Regards,
X

nessy said...

hey!! time for crafting ~not heard of vicki ~ so glad all the activities have come to an end so you can enjoy some "vicki" time ~ the cards are great!!
next stop , the "scrapbook" ~ you will so enjoy doing that!!
hugs, vanessa xx

Andrea, said...

Fab cards Vicki, I hope you are enjoying the holidays. here is the website for the Scor Pal
http://www.scor-pal.com/ I got mine from Crafts U Love.