Monday 21 July 2008

???? Challenge


Well I've done this card from a challenge, but I can't find out which blog it was from. It was from a sketch that I did the challenge from, but oooo I've looked this morning and I can't find out where it's from. So if anyone knows can you let me know lol. Sorry this was another CRAFT moment for me. (Can't Remember A Flipping Thing).
I did this for a friend of Mandy's. I used paper from a kit from QVC, then added Tilda painted with watercolours. Then added ribbon and stamped my friend on. Finally adding gem and buttons.
Well it's going to be a hectic but fun week. I have finally finished all the jars for the teachers at school. And Mandy will be giving them out today. I've got 3 cards to get done for children at school who's birthdays are in the holidays. ooo and I must do an anniversary card for my husband. But it's only 2 days for Mandy at school. 3 for me. Then on Thursday it's my Anniversary and my Nicki is coming home. God I've missed her so much, and it doesn't help when she texts and says she having a great time, but she misses home so much. So I'm looking forward to getting her home, but not the washing I know she'll bring back. Then on Friday it's our Mandy's birthday. 11 where do the years go? And on Friday we're off as a family to watch Mama Mia and then lunch out. 2 of Steve's sisters are coming too. Cindy who is undergoing treatment for breast cancer and Ali who's come over from Oz to help her sister for a few weeks. She arrived Thursday and we've been having so much fun. Amazing how much you can laugh about wigs and the downfalls of treatment. But it's just what Cindy needed and we having a blast. Times like this when you really know what family means. So that's part of my busy week, and I hope I'll get round to visiting some of you too. Have a good week and enjoy the sun, it looks like it's here for a while (I hope) hugs for now oxo's Vicki

8 comments:

Anita Knits said...

Wow fab card Vicki, love the colours, I sent that QVC kit back, now I'm wishing I kept it, Oh well. Anita xx

nessy said...

another fab card ~just love those papers and the image (ofcause)
hope you got everything done yesterday!!
big hugs ,vanessa xx

Mandalika said...

This is a gorgeous card! I have the same background paper and it has inspired me to get it out and use LOL

Natalie said...

This is such a pretty card. x

~Emma~ said...

Hi Vicky. The card is lovely but how on earth are you finding time to do any crafting at the mo!! Glad you all managed to have a great time...laughing about treatment is the best thing to do!! Hugs Emma.x

nessy said...

me again !!
there is an awrd for you on my blog!!
hugs ,vanessa xx

Sharon said...

Another great card Vicki your colouring is fab. I have these papers & love the colours. Bet you can't wait to see your daughter but I know what you mean about the washing lol!!
Enjoy everything you're doing.
hugs
Sharon :-)x

Andrea, said...

Great card Vicki, I love how you have coloured Tilda and the papers are so pretty. Sounds like you have had a busy time. Are you on holidays yet?