Sunday 27 July 2008

Beautiful cards from friends

The card my Mandy made for our Anniversary

Mandy's card from Vanessa

Mandy's card from Linda


Our anniversary card from Vanessa



Our anniversary card from Linda




Nicki's card from Linda, it doesn't show up very well as it's done with silver and black and pink ribbons





Outside of Nicki's 18th birthday card from Vanessa






Inside of the card Vanessa made for Nicki's 18th Well it's been a hectic few days and I'm only just catching my breath. I've had no time to craft or get on the computer. But a lot of fun has been had and loads of lovely food consumed! Really must start that diet tomorrow lol. If any of you haven't seen Mama Mia I say GO it's a brill film with laughter from the whole cinema. Julie Walters and crew are sooooo funny. Well worth a watch and one I'll be getting when it comes out on DVD.
So today's posting is to show you the beautiful cards that myself, Nicki and Mandy got from very crafting friends. The one at the top is one my Mandy made for Steve and I which I think shows she's catching up with me fast infact I think she's there. The cards are made by my bestest crafting friend Vanessa http://www.nessysnotes.blogspot.com/ and Linda http://linda-wright.blogspot.com/ as you can see they both do the most amazing cards.
I hope everyone is enjoying the beautiful weather. I know that Mandy is she off with her Dad blackberry picking so I can make a crumble for pudding, hence the diet starts tomorrow lol. big hugs to you all vicki oxo's

4 comments:

Andrea, said...

Beautiful cards you and Nicki have received Vicki, I'm glad you've been having a great time.
The flowers on my card are made by Prima, I'm not sure where they can be bought as they came with my DT package from Magnolia.
Have a good Sunday and enjoy your crumble!

~Emma~ said...

They are all fantastic cards and yes Nessy and Linda are so talented its not fair!
Really glad you have had a good time...we are off cherry picking tomorrow so will join you in the diet later on in the week! LOL! Hugs Emma.o

Sharon said...

Isn't is nice to have talented friends !! I always think handmade cards look better on the mantlepiece & they're always the last ones I take down. Glad you've enjoyed the celebrations.
hugs
Sharon :-)x

nessy said...

wow , some fantastic cards!! (yes even mine looks good!)
so how was the pie?? mmmmmmmmmm
so glad you`ve enjoyed a great long family weekend!!
vanessa xx
ps think mandy has the talent ~watch out vicki!!