Sunday 1 June 2008

A reward and tag from Noleen

Sorry I've not done any cards. I've been busy with costumes and having a cold bug. Back to work tomorrow boo hoo. The best bit about the holidays was having Vanessa, Paul and boys round on Thursday. Was so great to see them all. Happy Crafting, hope to do some crafting this week big hugs Vicki

I've been tagged by Noleen, a real good one too. I love these tags, you find out so much and I love a nosey lol. The rules of the game get posted at the begining. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names and then goes to their blog and posts them a comment letting then know they've been tagged and asks them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you've posted your answer:

1. Ten years ago
Well Ten years ago, I had Mandy coming up for 1 and Nicki nearly 8. My darling Dad was still here, so life was good. I would of been busy being Mum, and spent all my days playing with Mandy and Nicki, once she was home. Then in the evenings off to work at The big Co-op stacking shelves. I meet my best friend Kim there, and we're still the best of friends. We use to have a right laugh at work.
2. Five things in todays to do list;.
Cor I wish I only had 5 things to do.
Well I have costumes to make.
Washing
Ironing
Get stuff ready for work and school tomorrow
Cook a roast
and loads more lol, so why am I typing lol.


3. Snacks i enjoy;.
Anything really and it depends on my mood, but love Marmite crisps, and of course chocolate.
4. Things I would do if I were a millionaire;.
Buy a house which overlooked the sea, with a garden. I live in a flat so a garden would be heaven. Open a craft shop with a creche for husbands, which would have a tv for sport and pool tables etc. So the woman could spend as long as they wanted looking for stuff. I'd build a dance school for Nicki so she could teach in her own school. And while Mandy is only young she'd only like her own room and a flute please. And my husband can be in charge of the creche!
5. Places i have lived;.
Well I've only lived in Portsmouth and I love it, so boring. But I would move closer to the sea bit. Moorings Way would be heaven, sea in the front and nice green at the back.
So that's my answers. I'm only going to pass this on to Vanessa,
http://www.nessysnotes.blogspot.com/as loads of you have done this already I expect. If you haven't give it a go it's fun.




Well how chuffed was I when I got this Circle of Friends reward from Noleen http://noodlesoflove.blogspot.com/ We've only been talking for a while, but she's great. And her cards are brill. So a big thank you to Noleen. I would like to pass this award on to everyone who visits my blog. Because we're all friends, and you all work so hard at making great work of your blogs. Well done to you all my Friends.

2 comments:

nessy said...

thankyou vicki , loved reading your answers ,will get onto that this week , busy today .
have a good day ,hope you get a few things done on your "to do list!!"
big hugs
ps if you win about 10 million ,you could move down here , but to the very posh bit ~sand banks (one of the most expensive places buy a house)

Andrea, said...

Sorry to hear you've been ill Vicki, hope you'll be better soon. Have a good week at work